Car Sharing Kit
Telematic devices for corporate Car Sharing: Keyless booking process and vehicle data for fleets.
What is the Car Sharing Kit?
The Car Sharing Kit is a telematic device which is installed in the vehicle. It allows the user to open and close the vehicle with the smartphone. The device also submits real-time information like GPS-location, fuel level, state of the doors and much more to the fleetster’s secure backend server.
Advantages of the fleetster Car Sharing Kit
All brands and models
Our telematics device can be installed in vehicles of all brands and models. There is no need to change your fleet.
fleetster takes leadership of the market by constantly working on new features and updating the software for the benefit of our customers.
fleetster in-cloud software integrates all data from the fleet and the users in real time and can be accessed from any device with an Internet connection.
How do I get Car Sharing Kits for my fleet?
1. Compatibility Check - For every installation request fleetster checks the installation database in order to make sure that the vehicle is supported by the system.
2. Hardware Order - The number of kits and additional equipment like key and gasoline card holder, RFID-reader and other devices are ordered.
3. Scheduling the installation - Our flying car installers visit you where the car is parked (worldwide) and install the telematic device.
4. Installation - On the scheduled day the devices are installed, gasoline cards and keys are connected and configured.
5. Connection to fleetster system - Connect and manage your companies’ vehicles from your desk.
What components does a Car Sharing Kit consist of?
Pictures describe more than a thousand words: here you will find a short description of the components of the installation of a Car Sharing Kit from fleetster.
The best of fleetster's car sharing software
Features are available across multiple devices and different key management devices all lead to the same process.
Made in Germany
The whole team is located in Munich, Germany.
Nobody tells us what to do but the market.
RFID or smartphone
fleetster can be used with our native smartphone apps or for people without a smartphone via an RFID card.
Fuel card management
Fuel cards can be tracked inside of the vehicle to make sure they are not lost.
Charging status eVehicles
For electric cars it is essential that charging is not forgotten. That is tracked via the telematic units.
Interested in our Car Sharing Kit?
Then go ahead and call us (+49 89 125 010 212) or simply get in touch via our contact form.